Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Completed December Daily

That's right...COMPLETED!!

I can't believe I actually finished this - so proud of myself.

I completed my December Daily within my Project Life album.  Rather than do Project Life AND a December Daily I just combined the two and am so pleased with how it turned out.  I don't think I ever would have completed both projects, plus I think the idea of double documenting is silly.  (PS - I got this idea from Michelle Wooderson.)

Please note that I blurred out some names and faces as I am not sure some of the people I have included in my DD want to be plastered all over my blog/  ALSO please note that there are disgusting pictures of my giant tonsils towards the end, but  I'm documenting real life here folks!

Settle in for a million pictures people - here we go!











































Hope you enjoyed my December Daily!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin