Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Daily - December 14th and 15th Words & Photos

I must admit, the Christmas season started off with a bang in our home.  Tree decorating, baking, cookie and gingerbread house decorating.  However the past few days I have found myself feeling a little bit Grinchy!  The weather has been quite mild and although we have had a few snowfalls, none of it seems to stick.  The missing snow is putting as serious damper on my Christmas spirit!

Plans to resolve this include holiday movies and music ALL DAY tomorrow, baking gingerbread men (my favourite), and decorating the cookies tonight with Aiden.  I SHALL feel Christmassy again!

Today's Christmas Movie - Ice Age A Mammoth Christmas Special

December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin