Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Daily - The Pages: December 1st to 5th

I had some time to sit and scrap the other day and got my first five days of December Daily scrapped!  This project is just so fun!  Here are my pages so far!

December 1st



December 2nd & 3rd

December 2nd

December 3rd

December 4th & 5th

December 4th




December 5th


This last one was scrap lifted from Cathy Zielski.  She posted something on Facebook a few days ago and I took a screen shot of it.  For the life of me I can NOT find a link to it again to share and link you back to her.  SORRY!!


December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS! It is turning out so awesome

Stacey-Lee said...

Great pages :)

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin