Monday, December 28, 2015

December Daily - The 15th

I arrived home tonight feeling very under the weather and not at all festive.  I so dislike being sick during Christmas, but I seem to get hit with something every year.  I went to bed almost immediately when I got home, and my mom watched the kids until Kris got home from work, which was much later tonight than usual.  Before they went to bed the kids came  to visit and we watched a quick YouTube Christmas video to keep some of the festive spirit going.

Things I am thankful for despite my illness:
1) I am (so far) not ill during any actual Christmas Break events.
2) Illness hit AFTER the Advent Celebration at school was complete.
3) Kids don't seem sick (yet?).
4) My principal booked me a supply teacher before I even left school today.
5) It is 3 days before Christmas break so I didn't have plan anything for school tomorrow - kids are already doing festive activities.
6) My mom is here to help out...I am feeling pretty useless right now and Kris is working!



December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin