Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Daily - The 2nd

Today was Baking Day 1.  And the story of that is that I got a new phone, took adorable pictures of Baking Day 1, and then when I went to update my new phone to add my old content, the adorable pictures of Baking Day 1 disappeared into the abyss and can be found by no one.  :(

Aiden and I 'baked' chocolate covered pretzels.  He had a delightful time unwrapping the Hershey's Kisses for me, and handing me the M&M s to place on top of the melted Kisses.  He had an even more delightful time sneaking tastes when he thought I wasn't looking.  Lets just say that batch #1 of these will NOT be gifted to others, as I can't guarantee that there isn't a slightly licked M&M in the mix anywhere...hahaha.  Such a cute kid.




Tonight's Christmas Movie - Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas (The Minnie & Daisy Skating Short)

December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin