Sunday, December 27, 2015

December Daily - The 6th

Today was a quiet day for us.  Kris took Aiden skating.  Sophia and I went grocery shopping.  And the rest of the day was spent relaxing at home.  Aiden did some Christmas colouring in the afternoon which I am excited to include in my album!! He helped me do some stamping, and then coloured in the images.  So cute.  He also beautified the only piece of Christmas artwork I have ever made with Sophia, with some Christmas stickers.  He was so proud ... haha.  Will have to make something new with Sophia soon.



Tonight's Christmas Movie - Handy Manny: Flicker Saves Christmas

December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin